Product review guidelines
SUZUKI Yofukuten Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") provides a product review service on the SUZUKI Yofuku store online shop yofuku.co.jp (hereinafter referred to as "this site").
This "Product Review Guideline" is applied when evaluating and commenting on products purchased on this site.
When evaluating and commenting on products, it is assumed that you have accepted the contents of the review guidelines.
"Product review" is a function where the purchaser himself introduces the product purchased on this site.
Please post your frank opinions and impressions of the purchased products, and use them as a reference when viewing the products.
Please note that the content of reviews will be reviewed by our company in accordance with the product review guidelines, and reviews that violate these will be subject to non-publishing or deletion.
・How to write a product review
When you post a review, please be as specific as possible, including your impressions of the product you actually used, the good points, the bad points, and the features you noticed, so that other customers can read and refer to it. please give me.
* The display name is the meaning of the customer's name. There is no problem with initials, handle names or pen names.
We recommend that your review be between 75 and 300 characters long.
When posting product reviews, the following acts are prohibited.
In addition, if you violate the prohibited items, we may take measures such as unpublishing or deleting the posted content.
1. Prohibition of acts contrary to laws and public order and morals
(a) Content that infringes or may infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights or trademark rights of the Company or a third party (b) Infringement of the property, privacy, or portrait rights of the Company or a third party (c) Content that slanders, slanders, or insults others, or that damages the honor or credibility of others Dangerous expressions (e) Other descriptions of content that violates laws and regulations
2. Commercial conduct
(a) Posting information for the purpose of commercial advertisements or promotions unrelated to our company.
(b) Description of information such as solicitations unrelated to the Company, and information that the Company, etc. judges to be similar to these
3. Acts of posting personal information, acts of impersonation
(a) Entry of personal information of the person himself/herself or a third party (b) Act of using the product review service using registered information (e-mail address, password, etc.) other than the person himself/herself (c) Not using our company case
(a) Posting only opinions and inquiries about services other than products and site functions (b) Posting the same or similar sentences multiple times (spam posting)
(c) Other descriptions of content that the Company deems inappropriate
・Handling of information posted in product reviews
The Company shall be able to use the review on this site without notifying the person who posted the review.
・Response to deletion, etc.
If we determine that you have violated this review guideline, we may delete all or part of the content of the review without notice.
1. If we deem it necessary, we may change, suspend or discontinue the product review service at any time without notice, and we will not be liable for any damage caused by this, if it is intentional or negligent. We are not responsible for anything except In addition, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for damages that exceed the damages (so-called ordinary damages) that are generally considered to arise from default or tort according to social conventions. .
2. Regarding product reviews, we are not responsible for any claims or disputes based on the actions of reviewers.
1. The Company reserves the right to revise the Review Guidelines at any time.
2. In the event that the Company intends to revise the Review Guidelines, the Company shall notify such revision by e-mail, posting on the Site, or any other method deemed appropriate by the Company.
3. The revised review guideline will be applied from the moment the revision is completed. In addition, if the product review service is used after the review guidelines have been revised, it will be deemed that you have agreed to the revised review guidelines. In addition, in this case, it is not possible to claim ignorance or non-acceptance of the revised review guidelines.
4. In the event that a lawsuit arises regarding the use of the Product Review Service, the Atami Summary Court or the Numazu Branch of the Shizuoka District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Established August 25, 2022